Birthday 18 Birthday 18

Good song, but sad. :*)

Great music, and the audio was just fine since you were playing guitar.

I wish the best for yah, and I did enjoy your frame by frame animation with the lips Good job on that.

Yet your flash was simple, but to the point.

Be careful and try to think fast on your feet.

Best of luck.

Cooking Sama Cooking Sama

This was Great Continuous Flash!

The animation was smooth and life like. The drawings were very artist and nicely drawn. Also too, some of the images were definitely cute.

The music and sound effects went well with your flash. I saw no errors or any weird mistakes in your flash. Your cartoon was very fun to watch. Keep up with the progress.

Awesome's School Awesome's School

This movie will be front paged soon.

This is definitely an Awesome style.

The animation varied which is great! The frame by frame work seemed well, not choppy at all.

Lastly, the sounds and sound effects worked well in this flash.

Way to go guys. :3

F-Bombs and Potatoes F-Bombs and Potatoes

A flash that makes no-sense. I like.

Great animation, very smooth, but basic. The background and frame by frame work looks smooth.

The lyrics and plot made sense, but was random at the same time. As the flash continued the humor never got stale. Great job.

Snow Wars Introduction Snow Wars Introduction

Great Video, Sickly Funny.

I enjoyed the background music and jokes. I think there could of been more action involved and maybe more artist camera angles would of been better. I hate to say it, I got a lil bored of it. I just wish it captured my attention in some ways. Overall, it was a good plot.

Fro responds:

Thank you for the great review.

Rocket N Beret Happy Cday Rocket N Beret Happy Cday

Well worth the watch.

The animation and drawings were kick ass. The flash was not a half ass job at all. The sound and sfxs were great. The cartoon motions or movement seem decent. Except for the random flashes. Overall, you did great and of course the ATHF song made it welcoming. Lastly, Happy ClockDay 2008.

YoinK's Newgrounds YoinK's Newgrounds

Yoink, Thanks for reminding the old skool NG

Good animation, good sound, funny yet, simple plot. I enjoyed your input about NG.
Yoink, you deifntely remind me the old school NG. Thanks for bring back those memories. :)

YoinK responds:

yea, it took time to find the assassin guy to try and redraw him.

Stand By Me Stand By Me

Ha Stand By Me.

Needs better animation. More effects. Overall, I enjoyed it. I love the Movie (Stand By Me). : * ) FTW. Your music video is good. :)

TANKMEN 2 TANKMEN 2

Ha ha. Your flashes get better and better.

I enjoy the new characters. I enjoyed the plot. I fuckin shit you not that I want those green goggles.

Halo: Lost in Time Halo: Lost in Time

Teabag Fantastic!

Hell yeah. Link deserves to be tea bagged. :) Good animations, good plot, good humor. Good movie. :) This is worth being on the front page.