Plane_Shift [Box-Killa] Plane_Shift [Box-Killa]

Clean, simple, yet shifty music.

The intro definitely caught my attention. The drum beat, along with the alterations with the sound are simple yet catchy. I was hoping for the drum beats to be off the hook, as in a different and fast tempo. With the amount of time and effort you did with the song. You should be proud of your work. Well done.

Rucklo - Endless Handbag Remix Rucklo - Endless Handbag Remix

The Remix Is Interesting, Yet Catchy.

I enjoy the random instruments that make this piece suitable as a remix. I think the tone was proper along with the amount of bass that was place into it. I can catch (as in hear) the original loop itself. I thought the remix was well expressed differently and I think the equalisation in this remix was slightly off in some areas in this loop.

For the record, I think you conquered Luis's request.

Rucklo responds:

Very glad you liked the composition of the remix! Thanks for the review!

Sunny day! Sunny day!

A Happy Upcoming Beat.

This little beat is fresh. I definitely did enjoy the various notes with the different instruments. The guitar melody with this song fits perfect with this song. Great work.

Rucklo - Fuck you dogowner Rucklo - Fuck you dogowner

Simple, yet witty. Good job.

Great lyrics, and yet it is catchy. I did enjoy the beat to the simple song and how clean it sounds. You should do more simple sonds like this. Oh course, I would say F*** you, if I were to step in dog sh*t.

Rucklo - Drunk Rucklo - Drunk

I can hear this in my head when I'm trashed.

Good instrumentals to emphasize one's drunkenness. I do enjoy the mellow, but simple piano beat. I think you got great talent my good sir, I would like to hear more.

Rucklo - AAAAA Rucklo - AAAAA

Little too random for my taste.

This song does have a various beat and sounds too it. I wish this loop beat had a name other than "AAAAA." Then again, I'm not the artist. Overall, it sounded clean and some what pumped me up. Good job.

B.O.B feat.Wade - Bleeding Oak B.O.B feat.Wade - Bleeding Oak

Groovy Beat.

One more tune for my ipod. It is good to hear some live music. I do think that some drums are in need with this tune. Overall, the guitars sound well in tuned and have a great pattern of notes in this song.

Fuaraya Fuaraya

Relaxing Mellow Chill Beat

I enjoy the harmonic melody. Every note flowed well and nothing too random occurred. The bass on this is mild which is just find. I wish I could visualize this music more, I do plan to add this to my collection.

Your still my favorite trance song artist. Keep it up.

Stadium Wave Stadium Wave

Simple, but effective.

Very progressive, and this song would fit perfect for an intense flash. I feel the bass was just right, and the other techno sounds were catchy beat. I noticed the changes of beats, which was acceptable, but I enjoyed the earlier beat.

God Is A DJ - [Tell] God Is A DJ - [Tell]

DJ God + Party = Fun Groovy Chruch

What am i saying.. this would be awesome in a foam party or in a full lighted area. I think this vocals were perfect and crystal clear. I wish the bass was a tad deeper. Overall, the progression on this piece was wonderful. Keep up the good work.

Telliath responds:

I'm glad you liked it. Thanks for the review. :)