All 5 art Reviews

Agent Killer Bee Agent Killer Bee

Nice Street Fighter Art

This art is simple, but yet funny. I do enjoy how you drawn out that character. Also, it looks like your shadowing is appropriate. You did a great job.

Torogoz responds:

Thank you, you are very kind!

MAD MAD

Effective Art Work and Symbolism.

The face gives a great attitude towards your character. I think your background is simple yet effective. I think the shadowing is decent and the general art work is wicked. Good job.

Big Green Candle Big Green Candle

Marvelous Art Work!

I enjoy the various colors of green to show life like work in your master piece. The ghost background looks great and how Luigi is positioned looks great as a visual. I hope there is more to come. Great job.

Joy 4 Joy 4

Great Comic Art!

You should post more of your comic art work. I enjoy the simplistic purple and white art with the characters. The facial expressions worked well with your two characters. The font seems appropriate for your comic as well; this comic was easy to read and easy to follow which is important.

AlmightyHans responds:

actually, that isn't font. i hand write the text for the Joy comics.

Royal Pain Royal Pain

Ha ha, yea Sally was a nut.

I enjoyed the artist nature of how you drew her. The shadowing works well along with some of the lines you drew. You did a great job. The simple background works well with your art. Nice work.